Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Saturday..

well today i barely did anything. like i woke up at 11am and i was so lazy to get out of bed but still i force myself out of it. i slept at 3am yday..champion right? haih.. luckily im home alone this weekend,u duno how much i love being alone at home and enjoyed la without someone annoying me all the time..grrr..*RAWR*

well yday i made baked pasta myself *so proud* and it taste good la,i dont mean to brag ok. lol. so i had that for my brunch la. like wat the hell right,just have to finish it la. hehehe..whole day sit at home watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer DVD that i borrowed from my brother while he goes to his Europe trip la. 4weeks adi today only i reached Season 7... O_O" although i've watched all already i just love Sarah Michelle Gellar so much i had to borrow and watch all over again. its like the coolest show ever! haha.

then later around evening my aunt C called me and asked me to go Castlecrag with her to my another aunt who is house sitting for a fren,the house damn huge la got 3 stories n a swimming pool all. so since shes staying there she decided to cook for us lo so i went. then sat there so bored man..finally found some magazines to keep myself occupied la..den read a while i see the time 11.50pm adi..i was like O_O" wah uncle J and Aunty C stil dowan to go back ar..i sleepy jor la...so finally i came back lah! had a nice dinner ... fried rice with curry chicken..den got tomyam meehoon oso...delicious lor! ehehhe... so yeah now i'm actually quite sleepy and not thinking straight n i dont plan to sleep at 3am today..maybe earlier. hahaha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment