Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Meeting New Fren Online

so today i was at home minding my own business. was trying to do my presentation/report...typed all i cud and then i gave up coz i not sure wat to write anymore so i sent an email to lecturer asking for her advise.

so after that i got bored,i went on facebook as usual. i saw got friend request la so i click and i saw this girl added me. she looks pretty n decent so i approved her.. little did i expect she started chatting with me on the facebook chat. she says shes new to fb and all ask me if she cud add my frens i said go ahead,go thru my fren list i dont mind. lol. den she ask me wat can she do on fb and all so i did all i cud help.the best part is,we ended up chatting away...like as if we are very close. chatted about music,movies and her life in California. she was born and bred there. she is a chinese,family from China but her grandparents are westerns. awesome rite? no wonder she is so pretty. so yeah later she asked me if i knew who was xxx and i said yeah he was my ex-classmate back in Malaysia in college. so she started freakin out coz he kept asking her for her email and all and kept calling her 'babe' which annoyed her much.LOL. she was so funny when she was telling me about her conversation with that guy..then she even ask me to tell him to stop calling her 'babe' den i said it wud be much better if she do it herself otherwise he will say why am i interfering with their conversation so she was like 'no you do it' lol. crazy.

she really did told me alot about herself. it seems shes a pretty nice girl lol. very chatty and has definitely got the brains. i mean,smart + pretty plus talented in music? where to find? so haha i do think that whoever gets her as a gf wud be so lucky..ehheheh..so anyways it was really fun chatting with her.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment