Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Mobile!!!

O.M.G i can just kill myself. this morning i woke up around 10am and i remember yesterday i listened too much songs on my handphone and i decided to charge it,so i plugged it in and as usual i went n wash my face,brush my teeth,eat breakfast..etc..

and then i felt like watching FRIENDS while reading on Postmodernism so i went and turned on the FRIENDS DVD and watch.. i even manage to read 2 and a half pages of the reading..awesome right? yeah i stil dont get what it meant! LOL..so anyways around 3pm i heard something like my mobile phone is jumping kind of sound..i mean the software u crazy,not the phone..lol..

so then i ran to my phone to c wats wrong with it and it suddenly display a notice saying "stop charging your phone and please contact a Sony Ericsson dealer now" then i plugged it out,i was so scared my phone will spoil lol..then i remember that i left my phone at the chair next to the window where the hot sun is shining in and it must be my phone is heating up real bad coz of the sun coz i felt it burning my hands as i hold it..so i took it to the hall and turn it off and use a cold pillow to press on it sort of to cool it down LOL,that was wat i thought of so i did it.hahahha..so anyways after that it was alright..thank god..i wud've freaked out lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment