Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Wana Share Something from SEE

today at SEE young adults gathering. we didnt have someone over to preach but we decided to split into our boys and girls connect group.so of course my group is led by Monica. she's an awesome person,i love her.

so yeah we read 1 chapter from the book of Daniel..the whole of chapter 3..then we were to discuss about our own experiences of Trusting in the Lord. anyone is welcome to share anything in their life experiences that by trusting in Jesus,we manage to get our feet back up. the saddest story was Becky's one because of her family being torn apart and her dad getting hit by her uncle because of quarreling with her mother and all.i nearly cried when she was sharing how God has helped her despite the fact that she has lost all hopes and always doubted God when bad things happened among her family.

so umm...something inside of me keeps telling me to share my part of the story..its like it keeps on nudging me to share and i kind of know that it is God who is nudging me to share out my story and so i did.

what happened was,when i first came to Australia i kind of hated it here because of how my aunt treats me like some dirt and that i felt all alone over here and i don't have anyone close to share it with and of course many times i told my brother about how my aunt treated me and he of course didnt really do anything to cheer me up or wat-so-ever.so i just have to suck it all in and swallow the whole lump of bad stuff that has happened to me over here,and of course telling my mom is useless. so after two months here i told myself i really should follow my brother to church and Victor has been asking me to go to church too and so i did. and it was still in the same first month that i was attending church and the it was the second time we sang the song written by Paul titled 'God Is With Us' and it really touched me so much that i started to tear but i was also trying to act all cool and tryin to control myself from crying.it was like a message from God telling me that no matter wat happens,he will always be there for me and i never knew such a simple song can stir me up so much. i told them that after meeting them,i felt like i have a sense of belonging to church and that i'm so happy i came to church because everyone is so friendly and caring.it just felt like God has sent his angels down to be there for me. so as i was telling them about this i started to cry(mind u,in the room theres Heidi,Monica, Becky & Me) and i cudnt even finish my sentence because the emotions just keep coming and i just started crying there and of course they all came to group hug me n squeeze me and tell me that they r so happy that i joined their church and that they r happy they've met me and that they love me and at that very moment,i felt like i have a family here.this is how much i love to be around these people. and somehow after sharing it i felt so good and i obviously know it was God who nudge me to share it just now.

after all that,as i was walking home today,i keep telling myself that no matter in wat situation or wat i do,i must put my full trust in the Lord and definitely everything is going to be all right.

P.S. for those who have always follow my blog,u would have read about me sharing about how the song God Is With Us has touched me so much in one of the earlier posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment