Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pretty Much About Today...

today in uni my fren Kinnie was sitting beside me in my Australian Media class and also my Linguistics class,she is sooooooo hilarious! like literally. she's a very nice girl from Hong Kong who loves to crap,just like me! XD

so yeah,she told me her cantonese has gotten worst since she came to Australia 2 years ago,even now,shes just learning to speak Mandarin although she did learned it back in Hong Kong but because Hong Kong people dont normally speak mandarin so she ended up not remembering how to speak but only got to speak it when she came here.hahahahah! so i duno why today she was talking to me and kept saying the wrong words and i had to correct her and of coz,laugh at her! hahahahaha! i know im mean..blekkk =P

so yeah,later Yang asked me how to say some words in cantonese coz she wants to learn,then Kinnie looked at me,so i didnt even have to think i already said the word in cantonese.then Kinnie asked me 'is this how u say it?' then i said 'if not how?' then she think for a while and said 'oh yeah yeah' then me & Yang laughed at her. i said 'u're from Hong Kong and cantonese is ur first language u sumo come n ask me,wat lah!!' LOL..hahahaha!

oh and later on during the 30min break,i went out for a while n came back i saw Tsukasa squatting at Mao's place talkin 2 her so i walked up to him quietly and use my purse n softly hit his head, his reaction was he turned around so fast n said 'nan dai yo!' LOL..hahahahaha... so i kept laughing..like literally LMAO...then i said 'nan dai yo!!!' back at him!! hahahha..Mao was just laughing,oh btw,Mao is a japanese girl. hehe.. wats funny is,i kept laughing at his reaction,i mean, out of reflects,he spoken in japanese to me. like LOL.

so later at 4.30pm i decided to go n watch New Moon by MYSELF at Macquarie Centre, so me and Nydia walked to Mac Centre together after class, then u know those like salesman kinda ppl talked to us and trying to promote some organization thingy to help ppl,then he asked us what are our age,so by reflects i didnt know why i said 20 and Nydia said shes 18.LOL! but Nydia IS 18 actually,just me,i'm 21 lol!! so he said if we're not 21 we can't join that thing and we're like 'phew,thats close!' lol...

so anyway,NEW MOON was AWESOME! dont wana spoil it,go watch for urself! haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment