Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Agrees With Ruth's Post

well,i've just read Ruth's post. Ruth is my bestie since young,we met in DCC Church that rocked our lives! so we became close due to the siaoness that we have in common..haha

so yeah,as i was saying i totally agree with Ruth's blog post is becoz she too has the same opinion as me that this is our blog,or rather my blog,and i am free to post watever i want.

i am not going to post watever the reader wants to read becoz it is MY blog,i should be free to post and write whatever i want. this blog is a place for me to express my feelings,if any of the post has freaking offended u,then i'm sorry it is just my feelings. i cannot control.i have nobody to turn to here,so of course i turn to my blog. my blog is like my heart,it contains watever i'm feeling right now or whatever i'm thinking right now. so bear with it. if u dont like my post,go away.i nvr forced u to come here and read about my life or about my feelings or even about me ranting on my fav singers n bands. it's ur choice.

u know,in this world,nobody is perfect. even friends do sometimes disagree and fight with friends. but that is why we are friends because we forget about it and forgive each other so that we can still move on. because that fighting and disagreeing is just for the moment. it isnt going to last till i go to my grave. so be open minded and accept all criticism. im not going to write about what u want to read because this is my blog and i do not care about what u think. friends fight,we forgive and move on, we learn about each other more,learn to love each other more. isnt it the same in relationship?? it's the same! we fight and disagree becoz we have different opinions and different principles in our lives. but we are open minded enough to forgive each other because we still love each other. that fighting and disagreeing is to teach us to understand each other more and in a way u learnt something about the other person and learn that next time u wont have to fight about it again becoz u understand the different opinions. get it?? so if u think u are all so great and perfect then go away u are not welcome in my blog. becoz i too admit i do pissed ppl off sometimes and i am not perfect.sorry if it offends u in any way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment