Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Some Old Feeling...

how would u feel if u found out ur bf was actually interested in ur best fren in the first place? but then since he cant get ur best fren,he decided to go for u..?i mean,u would have a weird kind of feeling right???

i've been in this situation before but of course the guy didnt even got to first step of trying to get my fren. obviously my bestie thought shes too old for him plus she wouldnt want a guy like him. that was even before i got together with him when she told me but then after that i got together with him and i told myself that i wud get over the fact that he told my bestie he was interested in her first. and believe me i didnt spent a single day with him without thinking he was interested in my bestie first. at the 3rd month of me being with him,i was already thinking of breaking up with him,1 of the reason was that and there r few other reasons of course. but the rship lasted for 6 months and i finally broke up with him. so it was like a big relieved for me. i couldnt be more happier of breaking up with him.

although now we stil remain frens but sometimes i do think back of that fact and i thought to myself,this type of guy is just indecisive n childish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment