Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Uni....Uni...

today i woke up 6.10am becoz i wanted to wash my hair b4 i go to uni ler..when i woke up it was so chilly.. haha..den went n shower just to wash ma hair..sigh... wat la...thats coz yday i came back too late from church so i didnt wana wash my hair in the night coz i'm too lazy to blow dry it afterwards which actually takes up some time..

so by 8.10am i arrive uni wor.. guess wat..? yesterday i took my hard disk 2 go to uni n print out my assignment..the stupid lab comps won't wana read my hard disk wor..partly i think coz its my hard disk also la coz it got affected by virus b4..haha.. haih... so today i'm suppose to hand in my essay abstract ler..den after the lecture class i go n print lor,tis time i saved it in my pendrive so i can print from der lor.. thank god the comp can read my pendrive .. the funny thing is,i'm not the only one who didnt print out yet lor, many other students also like dat...swt...

so today i asked him for his number la den he go say 'no' and pass me his phone for me to key in my number..swt...damn..LOL... then me,Sarah and him was suppose to find any news on the newspaper and discuss whether it is newsworthy la,and to whom it is written for n bla bla..academic stuff la.. den he saw this transsexual picture of a she/he la..den keep laughing at the pic,he made me n Sarah laugh at the pic oso..swt... gila 1.. so later Sarah too bored adi,she took the pic and wrote there 'i'm too sexy for my shirt' LOL..damn funny la.. later i wrote there also 'i'm too sexy to even be on this article' then Sarah added 'and my shirt' den he added 'look at my nipples' ...and then Sarah took it and added 'i've got no nipples,the doctors haven't done it yet' LOL..hahahahah!!! so funny lor..we 3 crazy adi.. den later on i took the pic again n wrote there 'look at my lips,u wanna kiss me? mwahxxx' ..hahahah! we all laughed like mad la..yeah yeah this is wat we do in class..talk nonsense...but its fun! i missed this kind of life! lolx...
seriously la,the pic show the transsexual fella wearing damn low cut,showing off her/his boobs(obviously fake) then his/her lips was like swell up in a pout,so damn ugly la obviously done with botox la.. gosh... we even end up tryin to see if there was her/his nipple showing. LOL hahahahahah! okla we're full of crap,i admit it!

so later go lunch lor after class den i even printed out my report la but didnt hand in..LOL.. coz it's not time yet. just now also had a open book test la..write 1 essay ni..but then so hard oso la..have to use reference sumore.. huhu~..hopefully i get some marks la.. not too low to make me fail lol...

0 comments:

Post a Comment