Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Chat With My Mom Yday..

u know what??? yday night i was at my bro's place and my mom asked him to call her so after he called,he chatted a while with her den finally passed the phone to me and me n my mom started chatting like really long til my bro had to ask me to stop LOL.

so anyway,my mom wud ask me about my uni life as usual until she started telling me how busy she was,always goin out with her royal family frens.LOL. i told her 'i thought u become Sultana already until almost 2 months never call me up' and she just laughed LOL. what?? its the truth ok..ever since her fren became Sultan & Sultana she has been invited to the istana in Negeri Sembilan so many times k. LOL

so yeah she even told me yday she got free tickets from her fren to go watch Michael Jackson's This Is It in GSC Cinemas so she dragged my dad along coz she has nobody else to accompany her since i'm not there anymore hahaha.. my dad isnt the type of person that's in for going to cinemas lol. so yeh,i asked my mom wats new with KBS and she just went on n on n telling me which drama is nice and which is not. i said to her 'ya,u say everything also nice la,syok syok watch KBS there,me leh? here wat korean channel also dont have,dying here' den she laughed. then i told her about my korean girl friend who just went back to Korea last month and she got a job in KBS. like how cool is that?! my mom was like 'wah' den i told her 'so? u wana go visit KBS tv station in korea?bring me along!' den she just laugh n said 'watch too much korean drama until wana go into KBS tv station ar?!' hahahahahahha..there and then both of us just LOLed. oh thats not the funny part u know, last time in 2006 i started the korean craze in my house, i will always find frens who have korean dramas n bring back n watch up till KBS came on Astro,that was heaven! my dad always hated me watching my korean stuff,even my mom once came n ask me 'u understand what they're saying meh?' den i said 'got subtitles' and then my mom started watching those dvds with me,then once KBS came on,thats it la for me n my mom! LOL...and one day while my mom was watching a drama he asked her 'u understand meh?' den she said 'got subtitles' and then....after i left Msia to come to this boring place, my dad sorta sat there with my mom to watch the dramas because my house only got 1 tv and if my mom is hogging it,too bad lah for my dad. then my mom told me 'now ur daddy also watch korean drama wat..hahahaha...when i'm not around sometimes he will turn KBS on by himself to watch' then i was like 'WHAT?! U SERIOUS??' hahahahhaaha.... funny larrrr!!! heheheheheh! ngek ngek...it seems my korean virus is multiplying there.. and i'm trying to spread it here! which it already works on few of my frens! hehehehe..but then my frens isnt that ignorant to the whole kpop entertainment,they do know about some shows n all. hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment