Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Take My Own Life?? Never!!

i was telling my fren about me liking a guy... and she was saying that she hopes i don't behave like our other ex-classmate,whom we are close with also...umm..she hopes i dont try to take my own life... LOL

then i start 2 think.... yeah i like that guy so much til it hurts but then it is definitely not worth taking my life becoz of him... not like he rejected me or watever...our friendship hasn't even blossom yet..LOL! i'll just continue to go with the flow for sure and see what happens. otherwise,i'll just suck in and swallow all my feelings for him becoz i can't do anything about it and just continue to pray and leave it to God. it's up to God anyway. I'll always put God first in watever decisions i make so i'll definitely won't be that stupid to take my life away just like that. i definitely still want to get married and have kids and watch them grow up and have kids as well. haha! i've got so much more to live for than just him!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment