Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

My Mom & Korean Dramas....

sigh............ my mom is seriously addicted to korean dramas and i blame myself for it..! LOL

u know wat,last week she called me and we talked for a while on the phone lar..so here's the conversation on korean dramas between me and her:

Me: Mi,wat are u doing at home la?
Mum: nothing la,rain so heavily,kenot go KL oso...so sit at home waiting for time to pass to watch my korean drama on TV
Me: u siao lar u...addicted to korean dramas adi..how many drama u chasing a week?
Mum: erm... Jolly Widow, xxx, xxx & xxx...
Me: wah 4 dramas ar? u really crazy lar..
Mum: hahahahaha...wat to do,everyday rain,kenot go to work sumo... anyway in 1 of the drama xxx the actor damn handsome lar..he got wear earring wan wor..
Me: omg..u really siao..den daddy leh? he also watch the dramas with u?
Mum: yala..he will watch with me,he also chasing 1 or 2 dramas...
Me: omg u all crazy la...now i blame myself la...
Mum: hahahahaha


OMG...my mom is SIAO la...!! and u noticed i put the 'xxx' there coz i kenot remember the drama titles la! i so long nvr watch adi very outdate la..my mom more updated than me lor... omg...i mean,i'm totally shocked that my parents are like that lor..especially my dad lar.. i mean,b4 i left my mom already this crazy but my dad???!!!! he used to hate it when i watched korean dramas at home...

my mom even told me that her friends all also like 2 watch...and her fren even recommended her to go online to a certain website and watch the latest dramas...omg....thank god my mom still noob at using computer lor...if not she dont have to work adi la...just sit at home everyday on computer watch dramas enough la... i used 2 go online and watch too,but i'm not gila until like her lor! unless its a drama that is worth my time and to die for type..LOL...YIKES!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment