Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fun Day At Uni..




Tsukasa & Me!

Phoebe & Me!
i was so bored in class that i started to play with my handphone camera and decided to take a few pics but some i havent edited it so i won't upload yet,maybe another time i'll upload it. haha.. so yeah,i got bored and i texted Tsukasa coz he was sitting wayyyyyy in front of the class and i said to him 'hey,can i take a picture with you maybe after class?' and he replied me 'I'll be looking very cute lol, i'll ask you a favour as well lol' and i'm like laughing my heads off behind there and i showed it to some of my frens who were sitting beside me and behind me. the girl Maggie who sat behind me said 'i want to take a pic with him too!!! but i dont know him too well' and i said 'just ask him i'm sure he'll be fine with it!' LOL!!! hahaha
sure enough,she reli asked him whether she could take a pic with him! and he said ok! he was looking at me asking me why suddenly people coming up to him and wanting to take pics with him lol! but really,Maggie thought he was cute thats why she wanted to take a pic with him! LOL
so after all the picture taking, we decided to go out for lunch together,there were Me,Grace(Hong Kong), Uma(Indonesia), Brian(Indonesia), Maggie(China), Sylvia(China), Mao(Japan), Tommy(Malaysia)..basically we're a multicultural group!!!! anyways, Tsukasa was going towards the same direction to the mall across our uni coz he wanted 2 use the ATM so we walked together and Tsukasa was walking with me all the way lol! Brian was suspicious of me and him lol how funny is that! thats coz Tsukasa kept clinging to me LOL!! hahahaha... and we just kept talking and talking,i really liked him coz he's a uberly friendly guy! :D
so yeah after lunch i was the only person who had class at 1.30pm and i had to rush back to uni at 1.15pm and all of them were scolding and shouting at me asking me why am i going to class early !!! bad ppl man!! bad bad bad!! so anyhow, i ran off hahaha! next week i told them i'm gona bring my camera to uni and maybe we'll have a camwhore fest! coz next week is our last week at uni and the following 2 weeks will be christmas & new year holidays!! yyyyyyeeewwww!!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment