Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bro's Mailbox

just now i went to my bro's place to hang out
as i reached there i saw his mailbox got knocked and fell to the ground
well he's stayin in an apartment and the mailbox is just stuck 2 cemented wall and bricks..so yeah 4 apartment's mailbox got knocked and was lying on the ground
then i went in and asked my bro 'what happened 2 ur mailbox?' he replied me 'what happened 2 my mailbox?' lol... so im guessing he didnt know about it... so i told him wat i saw and he said 'oh i heard something just now but i didnt know it was a bang towards that wall'

so yeah,its really funny..my bro's going off to Malaysia 2moro for 2 weeks and i'm given the responsibility to check his mailbox during weekdays..hahahah! hopefully nobody takes away that piece of wall that has been knocked down..otherwise how am i suppose 2 fulfill my responsibility?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment