Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Cousin's Birthday

today's my dear cousin sister Kimberly's birthday and i was invited to meet up with her and my cousin bro Matt(her elder bro) to go for dinner first b4 going 2 the bar.

so i had to meet her at North Sydney Station right, i really had no idea how to get there so i look through my bus maps and found the 1 that goes 2 North Sydney, so of course i took the bus from Lane Cove which is where i live to North Sydney. the stupid bus driver wasn't that helpful coz i said 'can you please let me know if i'm actually at North Sydney already coz i need to get off there and then look for the North Sydney station' and he was such a jerk, he said 'oh i dont go to North Sydney.' like WTF!! the bus said it goes to North Sydney u dumbass!! so i saw this lady and happen to ask her and i wasn't sure if i want to wait till i reached North Sydney coz i might not know so i thought i just train to North Sydney from St. Leonards. damn! she also suggested me to train there since its my first time. so i agreed. i got off at St. Leonards where she got off too and i train from St. Leonards and that means paying another $3.20 ... aiyaya so expensive for only 3 stops.damnit why can't international students get concession too?! grrrr..

so yeah after i reached North Sydney,i realise i was half an hour early and i walked around the Greenwood Plaza which is just next 2 the station and it is linked to the station anyways. so i was walking around checking out what they have and i saw a handsome young man sitting at 1 of the chair there reading a newspaper and i thought to myself 'is that Steve?' hmm..i don't know if it's him,umm,he's my cousin sister's bf. so yeah.. i walked a big round and look back to see if it was him,i really can't recognize him so i didn't say HI in case he doesn't recognize me or i recognize the wrong person.hahaha! funny thing was after my cousin called me n said she will be at the Gloria Jeans across the plaza,i went there. to my surprise that guy walked behind me going towards the same direction,when i reached outside the traffic light area waiting to cross,he came beside me and said 'Hi Sian,how are u?' ... immediately i said 'HI Steve, i'm fine,how r u?' haha... omg it really is him!!! i felt so bad like i saw him and didn't dare say HI and kept thinking is it him.. i apologize 2 him later of course which we just laughed it off! haha..

so later we met up with Kate and Matt and walked to around to see what food we wanted and settled for a Thai resto,the food is not bad but they showed us a menu and the prices weren't the same when we were gonna pay,it seems that the menu she showed us was the takeaway prices.damn. LOL. thank god we only ordered 3 dishes.

so later we went to a bar and i cudnt get in coz i dont have any sort of ID on me.sigh. my cousin bro was kind enuf to accompany me and we planned 2 go to Chatswood and wait for my aunt n uncle to pick us up later and instead my uncle said he'd pick us now and we went back towards the city to see a really huge ship sailed away.my aunt was pretty disappointed that she didnt get splashed at when the ship sailed. LOL. if i knew that was the case,i don't think i'm prepared to be splashed at!

0 comments:

Post a Comment