Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Didn't Manage To Go To The Holiday Party

sigh
damn bad luck la me..didnt manage 2 go to the Holiday Party that my uni frens asked me to go last friday...
i was planning to get drunk la...to clear my head...well,never experienced b4 ma..so thought of trying haha...
so yeah on Friday ALL the Sydney Buses were on strike la..and i cant survive without the buses la,coz its my source of transportation around la... theres no train station nearby me unless i take an almost half an hour walk to Artarmon? otherwise i cant possibly walk to Epping la,that 1 too far,its like im walkin to uni adi,but further.
so my fren Samantha called me early in the morning around 11.30am say wana come fetch me now... the party starts at 9.30pm FYI. so if i go 11.30am what am i gona do whole day there? i dont wana make up n dress up that early!!! so i told her kenot la..but she say thats her only time she free to fetch me..sigh..coz den she has to go to Maroubra to pick Brian,thats like another 1 hr drive..swt... wth rite..so i told her kenot la,sorry la, u guys have fun lor..i really do appreciate her offering to pick me up to Eastwood.hehe..i really do! but its just too early and i have laundry stuff to do b4 i can actually go out.. sigh..so yeah i end up didnt go...
anyway i was chatting with a fren online la,then i suddenly had this random thought that maybe it is God who is stopping me to go,like he doesnt want me to get drunk becoz of a guy,that it is not worth it to do so. haha.. call me lame but this is what i believe.. who knows,it might be a sign rite? haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment