Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Dec 10th 12AM+

i'm writing this on a notepad and will post it up when i get my internet backkk...

sigh, no more credit to online,what should i do? damn gay la the internet here. the more u pay the more bandwidth u get to online. and 'lucky' me,i only got 2gb a month which cost like 30dollars i think per month. dang...but its my bro who pays it.i need to get a job ASAP so i can get 100gb per month man..IDC!! i need to watch my korean dramas online,i'm freakin outdated right now unless someone takes me to eastwood to buy the dramas.
it's like 12.24am here now and i stil hear birds chirping,wtf?! u know,by 7pm it is still very bright here and by 8pm,it is like the 7.30pm in Malaysia. weird eh? but i do know that when it is summer,the daylight stays longer. sigh..


now kenot online,my mind wanders even more.. grrrr...hate this feeling.. i hate i hate i hate..!! frustrated...confused... mix feelings. what should i do?


oh and thank god i manage to finish my part of the presentation for next week,hope i got guts to stand in front of the crowd and talk. haha. well,i really admire those teachers,pastors or big time speakers..they really have the guts to stand in front of the crowd and just talk. all i need is guts n confidence,am i right? i shall work on that slowly.


today(10 dec) is my cousin sis bday and i wil be meeting her and my cousin bro at the North Sydney station,lets hope i dont get lost then.LOL. i need to take the bus map with me when i go,just in case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment