Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

At Bondi..

well,i'm here in Bondi Junction atm coz my aunt is house sitting for her fren who left to Byron Bay for vacation for a week and they asked my aunt to house sit.anyway my aunt is reli good frens with her so its fine.at least get to watch Foxtel here.hehe.. 

Note: Foxtel is like the Astro in Msia,cable TV.

so yeah i came here yday thinking i won't be able to online for a couple of days,so i brought my Eclipse book to read. since i won't be bringing my laptop i figured that i don't have to bring my assignments anyway. its heavy la. i had to meet my aunt in the city on Tuesday evening and then train to Bondi Junction with her.

just an information for all you ppl out there,Bondi Junction is known to have the largest shopping mall around and also the most famous and beautiful beach. this area is the eastern suburb and many celebrities like to come around here. my aunt has seen a few though,those like Cricket players n all.haha.

so yeah i met my aunt around 3pm+ on Tuesday and since she hasn't been able to get off work yet i left my backpack at her office and then went explore the big city myself which turned out good coz now i actually knw my way around,like seriously,it's not hard to get around. i might still need a map to walk around la but overall i can recognize the place d.hehe.. its nice.lots of sales everywhere and many shops,i was so tempted to buy stuff but i have to refrain myself,at least till i get a job or something.  hehe.. so then we trained to Bondi Junction and to my surprise,it's only a good 10mins walk from the train station to the house. wooo..and its like a 5min walk to the mall from here. w00t! even the beach is about 15mins away (according to my aunt,i havent been able 2 go to the beach coz i duno my directions lol) but i've been to the beach la in 2007,beautiful i must say! 

so today morning my aunt skipped work and took me to walk around Centennial Park which is  also a good 15mins walk from here. not far la,consider it an exercise.so we walked around the park for about 2 hours.gosh. very big park,nice scenery too! theres a Duck Pond,i did take a pic of it but will upload later k.. then in the evening i called her to bring me there again and this time we took 1 hour to finished walk the whole park.i was impressed. loving it la. very very nice 2 walk lidat.heheh..so yeah thats my day..had bread the whole day.nicee! in fact,too much. sausages and mustard and mayonnaise and chilli sauce...w00t!

next time u guys wana come to Sydney n look for me,remind me to bring u to Bondi Junction *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment