Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Untitled

don't know what is wrong with my aunt.

early morning wake up show me her face more black than charcoal.

2 days ago she did the laundry and i washed my pillow sheets.

today she do laundry again and took my new pillow sheets. wtf?

nvm.. i turn on the tv while studying because there's video hits on and i want to listen to some music + to see what is new. she came and took the remote and turn the tv off.. wtf?

then whole day just quiet and never talk to me,that is fine but don't have to show black face right? i think she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. wtf la! whatever she is angry about,don't' have to show it to me coz i know she's deffo not angry with me.

something is very wrong with her. got mental problem. why do i have to live with people who has menopause at this moment? damn it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment