Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Many Thoughts??

listening to slow songs always get me thinking alot
they get me emo
gahhh
anyway
i've been thinking
i have friends at this time going thru shit
crappy moods
have i been a good friend?
have i been a good listener?
can i only do so much to advise? listen? help?
maybe my ability is more than that but i just dunno my own ability?
stress!!
have i been feeling so damn emo that i find it hard to have patience as well?
assignments are getting to me partly as well but i guess it's the people who are getting to me
i hate that.
God,please help me to grow more mature and handle things properly
God,please help my friends who are going through a crappy time,guide them and take care of them. Amen.
Keep my friends and family safe please,especially those in Malaysia!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment