Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Condom Ads are Infomercial Ads

so arr..
yesterday i went for my tute and the tutor was discussing about Infomercial kind of thing
it's like information but it's a commercial e.g. AIDS,SMOKING KILLS,CONDOMS etc
he showed us a few videos and it was all CONDOM ads - how pervert,haha jks
anyway we were asked to analyse on the commercials and then we were given a piece of paper with AIDS ad and a picture there for us to analyse
like if you have unsafe sex then you're bound to get AIDS especially if you sleep with many different people
so my tutor was asking my group how would we get this message across to older generations? people like our grandparents
to get them to be aware of AIDS and practice safe sex
so my friend Thierry thought of an idea and later he shared it with the class
anyway people was asking why would we think to aim it at older people? aren't they like too old to have sex plus they would be more responsible if they do so?
then my tutor was saying you'll never know,especially in those old folks home
when you are that age your sex drive just goes crazy and wild and especially after taking those medication and etc
1 of the girls in my class was like 'ewww Joel,stop it! my granddad's in a nursing home..eww eww'
LOLLL! come to think of it,i did find it a little bit gross when my tutor mentioned that...
really,i rather he didn't coz i wouldn't want to know as well. EWW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment