Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Lunch With Monica + Connect Group

to start off,i told Monica about what drama has happened between Jemma and I yesterday morning
so today she wanted to meet me up for lunch to kinda talk over it
but we didn't talk much about Jemma instead we talked about other stuff
like she knows what a tough situation i'm in especially living with my aunt here
so she said she will pray for me, anyways the talk was good,we both laughed and had fun.

so later in the evening i was surprised to receive a text message from Heidi
she said she misses me and would like to take me out for coffee and walk!
i'm so happy about it we're dating this Friday haha!

then later tonight i went to Connect Group and we talked about the Historical Jesus.
it's so encouraging and it makes me feel like i don't have to be afraid to talk about Jesus to anyone anymore because there's solid evidence.
we learnt that there are 3 steps in BELIEVE.
1. Intellectual aka LOGOS?
2. Personal opinions/opinionated aka PATHOS
3. Social (influenced by society/environment)

i hope i got the LOGOS and PATHOS right,not sure if the last one is ETHOS though.. anyway those are Greek words that i'm not sure of. coz i don't speak Greek.

so yeah,it was all good for today. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment