Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dress Down

today was pretty much another ordinary day for me.

i thought 'Hey,i got no plans,might as well do whatever i want at home without worrying about how i look or smell like.'

i got up,my hair was pretty much everywhere,looked like as if i was from the streets... i opened my laptop and sat in front of it staring into blanks and then suddenly i felt really hungry like i could eat up a whole elephant.

i changed into my house wear which is my ever-so-cool Transformers T-shirt and a Cotton On shorts and i walked into the kitchen,as usual if anyone were hungry and looking for food and then i thought 'Hey! i have no plans! there is a leftover baguette and i could make myself some garlic toast!' (without giving a care what my breath would smell like after that)

moving along *lalalalala* i chopped up 1 whole garlic and then made myself some garlic toast,like i always wanted! you guys would know how your breath smells like after eating garlic yeah? YES,girls are allowed to smell like garlic once in a while especially when they're at home having no plans and just by themselves and it's not like i'm gonna kiss anyone or something!

i told myself to watch a series or something while eating and enjoying the garlic toast, so i was mentally prepared to watch Gossip Girl because i know i'd definitely get sucked into that show. true enough,i am sucked into it right now but that's not the point.

okay back to the point where girls are all dress down behind walls. i turned on Facebook,and there it was,my worst nightmare... my friend Claudia aka Clouds has sent me a Facebook comment on my wall asking me to be at Firefly Bar & Cafe at 7pm because it's her birthday! she is awesome and i love her but last minute???! i'm so totally not prepared mentally or physically!!! i bet,that is every girl's worst nightmare, that is getting invited to a party or gathering at the very last minute where there will be many friends there and that is just few hours away and i'm totally not ready!! my hair is everywhere and my breath smells like garlic and i totally have no idea what am i going to wear to the birthday dinner!!! how to fix it???!

so i went to take a shower especially to wash my hair again although i have washed it last night and i blow dry my hair and everything, i did everything i can, including using a hair straightener and some Frizz-Ease hair serum just to freaking fix my hair!! i picked out my clothes and all that's left to do is to put on my contact lenses and some make up! all these was done in slightly more than an hour.

now it is still 2 hours and 15 minutes away from the birthday dinner but i'll live. at least there's nothing much left to worry about except my garlic breath! i don't' exactly have the breath thingy to make my breath smell good! darn it!!! Man,it's hard being a girl eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment