Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Legs Damn Tired

okay..
today after class Tommy asked me if i had any plans
actually,since last week Monica has planned to meet up with me for lunch on Wednesday
but then i'm totally out of cash like i only have $5 left in my purse wei...damn swt..
so i was thinking,if i go to Chatswood to meet her today i'd probably just get coffee coz i can't afford lunch and my allowance only come through on Thursday. damn it rite?
so i was sort of prepared and know what i should do lah
then today morning i met up with Jemma because i left my umbrella at her place last Saturday and today she would pass it back to me in uni
i met up with her and another friend of hers whom i think is uber friendly and funny (p/s. korean guy hehe)
so then we chatted a while and walked around Macquarie Shopping Center for a while because the mall opens at 10am and hardly any shops are open LOL
me and Jem had class at 11am so we walked back to uni about 10.40am
then i received a text message from Monica saying we'd have to postponed because she is sick
so i texted her "rest well"

after class Tommy asked me to go to the city together with him because he wants to go shopping (LV,Burberry,Gucci etc)...damn!
so fine,i went with him and i only can afford the transport fee lol
so lunch was on Jynn though
we walked almost the whole city wei...
looking for those shops and browsing and Jynn bought 1 LV bag custom made (it's their new policy thingy actually tracing back to those donkey years where they had this custom made thing,they just bringing it out again hehe)
i think it was quite nice,so she signed her debit card $1310.. swt... but damn nice lah the bag..
have to wait for 4 weeks or more for the custom made bag..hehe!
then we walked to shops like Gucci,Lacoste,Burberry,LV...etc...gosh..my legs damn tired!
i will upload some pictures soon la..coz now my internet sorta going to be out of credit so yeah!

stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment