Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Balmoral Beach with Heidi & Anna B

i was supposed to have coffee with Heidi yesterday which was a Friday and her boyfriend Scott had to go away to his parents' farm with Heidi's sister Jo & her husband Victor.

so Heidi was spending some time with them on Friday and had to postpone our plan.

today Heidi texted me saying we'd probably meet up around 4.30pm because she's going to fix her new boat up to prepare it for sailing in the summer.

but she ended up calling me around 12.50pm telling me that she had a change of plans and asked me if i wanted to go to the beach with her. so i of course said Yes.

she picked me up 20minutes later and we left for Balmoral Beach to meet Anna B there. Anna had 2 more guy friends meeting her at the beach too. so we reached and we walked almost the whole beach and couldn't find Anna plus she's not picking up her phone when Heidi called so Heidi and I decided to settle for a spot and see if we'd bump into Anna.

lucky enough,we saw Anna,Chris and Dan walking towards us and she waved at us.. they walked back to their spot where they left their stuff and funny enough it was just right behind Heidi and I. woots!! great minds think alike don't you think? =P

so Heidi and I moved up to sit with them,i told Heidi earlier i can't go into the water because it is the time of month so it's not convenient to do so. we ended up sun tanning. i didn't wear my swim suit because i thought i won't be going into the water so i didn't bring it. shucks. they both wore bikinis and sun tan and i wore a denim shorts with my Transformers t-shirt. (Yes,i love this t-shirt very much)

after almost 4 hours of sun tanning,the guys went home and Heidi,Anna & I went to a cafe to grab some coffee and chatted. it was all good. oh not to mention, i saw the waiter who wait on us that looks like Sam Tsui. i was like 'Ooh,cute waiter' and then when he opened his mouth to take our order,i was like 'OMG' in my heart and after he went in with our orders,Heidi and I burst out laughing. i know,you're thinking that we're mean. we're not mean it's just that we didn't expect him to talk like that,especially with that gay accent!

i'm so tired right now maybe because i went out today, but i didn't do much how come i'm feeling sleepy and physically just tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment