Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shallow Minded People

if the world has no shallow minded people,would it be a better place?

if i dated a bald guy with big tummy, would you judge me?

well,my friend is dating a bald guy minus the big tummy, her younger sis has met the guy and likes the guy a lot despite his outlook appearance. her sis went and told their mother and described his looks to their mom and immediate my friend got a call from her mom saying 'why rush into the relationship with this guy? why don't take some time to know him better first? just now when xx described him to me,it made the hair on the back of my neck stand', my friend was totally crushed,like how can her mom say such things? just because of his appearance? she told her parents that he will be visiting for CNY and her dad called her up and asked 'is it necessary?'

do you feel the rejection? because i do. and i believe my parents are like that as well.

my friend was so happy telling stories about him to me,i can feel that she is sincerely really happy to have him. she even told me 'i used to think that looks matter,but if i compare him with all the guys i've dated,he's definitely the best. this is the first time i feel so loved and happy in a relationship.' at that very moment when she told me about what he did for her,i felt so happy and touched,i feel happy that my friend is happy. i told her i want to hug her real bad because i am too happy for her.i really want to meet her boyfriend because i believe he is a cool person.

i really do hope that the world would have no shallow minded people who judge people by the outlook. and what we were always taught in school is 'don't judge a book by its cover'. right? so if we are taught that,why isn't anybody implicating it instead of just knowing the words by heart?

0 comments:

Post a Comment