Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Bondi Beach

today was a very freakin sunny and hot day!!! my korean gf decided to go to Bondi beach together! oh wells,its the most famous beach in Australia. and with the most naked people around -_-"

anyway, we planned to meet in the city and then bus to Bondi, while i was waiting for her,i was literally burning and i didnt have any sunscreen on, so i waited in QVB (Queen Victoria Building,its a high class mall with all the branded stuff and guess wat,it's owned by a Malaysian,if i'm not mistaken) so anyway, we finally meet and i asked my friend if she had sunscreen and she didnt have any as well so we decided to go to Priceline (which is like the Msia's Watsons) to buy it. we both bought a small bottle which cost like $3.99 and it's Garnier brand and it's awesome,i like it.won't feel sticky after applying so yeah. after we bought it we had to walked all the way to Circular Quay to catch the bus to Bondi. oh damn. so anyways we had this really LONG walk to Circular Quay,it was good exercise. and then bought two tickets for us and we went. my mom text me earlier saying she wanted to talk to me which i think she must've called the house phone and no one answered so she decided to text and ask where am i. being the clever me without phone credit and simply roaming around Sydney,i borrowed my friend's phone to text my mom saying i'm out and that she could call my phone if there's anything. i would've guessed she wanted to ask about my results coz it's out today. so yeah she ended up ringing my friend's phone and my friend picked up by saying 'Yobeoseyo' which is 'Hello' in korean and then passed the phone to me, so here's the conversation:

Me: Hello? Mom? What's up?
Mom: So how's your results?
Me: Aiya,not out yet,now ni what time? results out at 5pm my time la!
Mom: how i know jek? i thought early morning adi out ma!
Me: No lah,later la i inform you after i check k.
Mom: okok, so now where are you?
Me: going to Bondi Beach with my friend.
Mom: you better becareful ah!
Me: ya lah! eh mi, just now when my friend picked up the phone were you shocked that she spoke in korean?
Mom: ya lah! i thought i accidentally called to Korea adi!
Me: hahahahahah! siao ar u!
Mom: hahahahah! ok lah,i got to go la,later i call you,becareful ah!
Me: okok... i will. bye
Mom: mmm..okok bye

P.S. my mom is crazy bout korean dramas and korean food now,apparently.

after arriving at Bondi,my friend wanted to look for bikinis so we went around the shops looking for some. in the end,she did not buy any so we just went to the beach without swimmers lol. i need to get swimmers too. sighs. so i just changed into shorts and tee and thongs and went into the water lol. as we were lookin for a spot to rest on, i saw some women lie with their back facing up and they took off their bikini top -_-" like wat the hell? but then,in western country,these are nothing. i even saw an AUNTY wearing a bikini with g-string bottom and walkin around with her bag o.O" her ass can be seen,FYI it's not a pleasant sight you know! so yeah we kept on cam whoring and rested a while.. oh i fed Nachos to the seagulls,damn that bird keeps coming to me. LOL!!

anyway after that we had Hungry Jack's as late lunch and then we bus to the city and then home. it was an awesome day i must say,quite relaxing at the beach,at least i can hear myself think. so yeah,thats about it. oh and today the weather was 33 degrees or maybe higher plus late thunderstorm,so yeah now is thunderstorm time!!!!

P.S. Pictures will be up soon~

0 comments:

Post a Comment