Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Interville RAWKS!

ok ok,before i start ranting on how good Interville is, i want to warn those Kpop music lovers,Kdrama lovers and anything that has to do with you liking the Korean entertainment a lot. you guys will hate me to the core! ^^ i know,i sometimes hate myself too! but can you stop me from finding something that will make me so damn bloody happy? ^_^

so here goes my ranting. Interville is a Internet Cafe owned by korean people. so today my friend told me she wanted to go to Internet Cafe in World Square (in the city) and drag me along. so fine i went. she told me she want to download shows and etc. since i lend her my hard disk she asked if its ok that she used my hard disk to store the shows and she will then save it to her laptop so i said yes.

little did i know,Interville is HEAVEN! why i say so? because to use for 1 hour you only pay $3,its cheap here,don't bloody compare with Malaysia la ok! swt....
and...here's the best part, as we paid for 1.30hours we walked in and use. then, my friend didn't tell me that ALL the computers there have STORED korean gameshows,korean dramas,korean award shows and etc,basically everything to do with the K Entertainment world. so it is heaven for me because here we are having me 250gb hard disk, of course i want to drag everything into my hard disk lah!! and the most best part is I DO NOT HAVE TO WASTE MY TIME FINDING WEBSITES TO DOWNLOAD THOSE DRAMAS/SHOWS. SAVE MY BLOODY TIME because it is ALL there!!!!!! latest!!!!

so after all the havoc i caused in Interville (i nearly screamed), we went out and my friend asked me where to go and we ended up saying we shall go to Kinokuniya BUT while walking towards KINOKUNIYA,we went into FOOT LOCKER shop that sells sportswear,from shoes to clothes to bags,all branded. NIKE,ADIDAS those brands lah! and my friend end up buying a uberly cute NIKE bag for her to use when she goes to gym & golf. so yeah that's basically our day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment