Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

f(x) Sulli's Twin

some of you might know f(x),the girl group from SM Entertainment and Super Junior whom are from the same company as well.
anyway,here's a picture of f(x) member Sulli and Super Junior member Hee Chul whom is my favourite member out of the 13 coz he is hilarious. LOL! anyway he tried to look like Sulli to match her age.




here's what he wrote:

“I took this photo with my f(x) dongseng after filming. I took on the role of Sulli.”
(그는 ‘f(x) 동생들이랑 촬영한 후 찍었다. 난 설리 역할을 맡았고..’라며 사진을 소개했다.)

He added:
“11 years difference. To try to make our age difference not as obvious, I even tried to do a bboo-ing bboo-ing (type of expression), however, compared to Sulli’s ‘heh heh~’ smile, I’m just a candle next to a typhoon. Time is like an arrow sigh..Sulli is proof.”
(11살 차이. 나이차를 줄여보기 위해 뿌잉뿌잉도 해보고 다 해봤지만 설리의 ‘헤헤~’ 웃음 앞에선 그저 태풍앞의 촛불일 뿐. 세월은 화살같구나 참..설리가 진리)

Credits to Allkpop

0 comments:

Post a Comment