Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY & Valentine's

it's CNY 2moro,i'm stuck in Australia rotting and worrying over uni stuff instead of collecting angpaus.

life's a bitch,in my case,my life.

i missed cny cookies
i missed my friends back home
i missed visiting friend's house and collect angpaus and play poker cards or mahjong with them
i missed everything about Malaysia
especially the friends and the holiday mood
i missed randomly coming up with ideas on where to go and Alyssa will usually accompany me,shes a doll,always being there for me.
i missed eating 'lou sang'

over here
theres no angpau to collect
theres not many friends who you could click easily with
there isn't many friends who have family here that you could go visit and collect angpau
the food here is not the same,more like tasteless compare with Malaysian variety
the food here is expensive
theres no mamak here
shopping is expensive
living expenses are shit high
and worst of all,it's not easy for an international student to find even just a casual/part time job here
my dear parents are not here with me
i can't see my mom and dad everyday,missed them like crazy!
you have to learn to be independent here

~Happy Chinese New Year everyone and have a prosperous one~
~Happy Valentine's Day too~

0 comments:

Post a Comment