Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Clubbing

On friday night, my bestie Junie came to my place to stay over for the night,well because my aunt is not in! (silently celebrating)

she came to my place with an idea that she wanted to make Vietnam Roll (Korean Style),it's like popiah. so anyway, we bought all the ingredients in the evening from Chatswood korean grocery shop and also Woolworths supermarket near my place then we headed home to make it. take a look at the pic below~!!

it was all prepared by my Junie~ i tell u,it was SO DELISH~!!! Vietnam Roll Korean Style rocks~!!



after dinner,i made 5 rolls for my brother and then later on at night Junie forced me to go clubbing. it will be my first time clubbing here in Sydney. she really did forced me to go~!! -_-"

on the way to clubbing we met a crazy guy in the city,he just started saying 'fuck you bitch! go back to your own country you fucking cunts' ..and he was saying this to my friend and i was like WTF! in my heart,i just drag my friend away and luckily a kind lady tried to block him from hitting us or something. really wtf! and i'm really thankful for that lady i didn't have a chance to say thank you to her because we were focusing on getting away from that stupid crazy guy. he must be drunk. thats wat we think so!

so in the club,2 guys approached us,trying to talk to us,we answered them like few times then my friend dragged me and go coz i wasn't feeling comfortable dancing with them anyway. btw,they were 2 Aussie guys. so after almost 2 hours of dancing (my hip hurts badly) we decided to head home. we came home and our whole body was just plain sore from dancing lol!!! anyway it was good,we slept like a pig the whole day~ LOL!! it was fun i must say! thanks to Junie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment