Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

SEE Meeting

hm... my korean friend joined me to church and she really liked it!! so today(Monday) she came for the young adults gathering and she loves my friends! how sweet! anyway its our first week of starting the 40 Days Of Purpose so yeah!

today(Monday) when we arrived at the MC building, as i walked in Jo said 'Sue you gotta get up here,we're playing Singstar' which is a PS game like karaoke competition to test your singing skills. so yeah i rejected and she said 'c'mon,you asians are supposedly good at it' WHO SAID SO?! lolllllll.... i dont agree! blekkk!

anyways after the whole meeting ended, they were off to playin Singstar again. sighs. so yeah i chatted with my friend and she thinks my friends are crazy and funny which is good to know LOL..anyway,like i don't already know =P

so yeah,we're hoping to fulfill this 40 Days Of Purpose! for God's will! learn my purpose and have my focus on God! i have to do it! i can do it! Hwaiting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment