Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Will You Be There For Me??

I've tried so hard to be there for people who are close to me because I don't want people to feel like I'm slacking as a friend.

I don't want people to feel like they can't talk to me about anything, about their problems or whatever.

Just come to me and drop something random on me, I'll accept anything. If you're mad at someone, come talk to me, curse him/her whatever, I'll be there to listen. If you're saddened by someone or some event, come talk to me, I'll still be listening and I'll do whatever I can to comfort you and stay by your side. As long as you know I care and for whatever it takes to see you smile again, I'll do it.

I treasure true friends, appreciate the friendship even though there are ups and downs, life's like a roller coaster right?

To me, losing a friend is like losing a piece of my heart and a hole has been left there. I don't think my heart would be pretty anymore if it looks like a doughnut... Right?

Know this, I care for everyone, even for people who have wronged me, even for people who I've met like once or never at all, I'm still trying to improve myself to become a better person, a wiser person, the best friend I can be. I know the feeling of loneliness, of betrayal and I shall do no sort of those because it is a shitty feeling and I don't want anyone to feel that. I cannot promise you that I can solve anything or give solutions and advice but I'm here to listen and lend a shoulder to cry on.

You're not alone.
Friendship is a gift, treasure it.









XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment