Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Big Bang - Haru Haru/Day By Day

Okay, if you’re wondering about the post title, that is because I’ve ran out of ideas to named my post, so I’ll just write the song that I’m listening to when I write the post, as well as for future posts unless if i can think of something interesting for the title.

So today I’ve had a great day because I got to hang out with Anna Bradley, just her. =)

She’s awesome. Nuff said. We went to Fink café to get coffee and she wanted the breakfast burrito from Fink café because she said it’s really good there. But Fink café decided to not open and will only open tomorrow, looks like the owner’s on a long holiday. Actually not many cafés are open at the moment. So then we headed to Crow’s Nest which is another suburb not far from Lane Cove to the New Orleans café and we ordered a LARGE Nachos with Vege and Beans and we shared. When the Nachos came, I was like O_O because the portion is freaking huge and there was SO MUCH melted Mozarella cheese on it including the celery, lentil beans, kidney beans, guacamole, salsa. Woah. Just woah. We couldn’t finish it but ordered take away coffee and headed to Blues Point which is at the Harbour and we’re directly facing the Harbour Bridge overlooking Sydney Harbour. AWESOME VIEW. We even saw an old ship sailing by and that ship looks like the really old worn out kind. I dunno how to explain it so here’s a picture of how it looks like, or similar.

I had to work at 3pm and we then headed to Chatswood and did some shopping. I bought a short sleeved cardigan for dresses and she bought a necklace with a cross that I showed her when I first entered Sports Girl store. It was PRETTY! So both of us got something and then I realized it was already half past 2 so we rushed back and I got back just in time to rush to work. Phew!

At work, during my 2nd class, I already got water in my ear. What the heck! Anyways, I was partially deaf throughout my lessons. LOL! At my 2nd last lesson, one of the students, a girl, hugged my leg and wouldn’t let go as I was getting up to get the floats. O.o” sigh….. anyway, I had a great day! Work is great! The kids are adorable! Hung out with Anna. =)

Jo texted me and we decided to hang out on Friday for brekkie. YAY! More dates! But why aren’t guys asking me for dates? SIGH…………………



XOXO

Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment