Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tired But Kinda Fun

my parents arrived yesterday and it's only today i got to take them out to the Lane Cove shops to walk around.

spent so much time at the Chemist Warehouse! my dad thought of buying chocolates or whatever back for his friends but instead he saw cheap Panadol selling for $0.39 for a pack of 100 tablets and remembered that he got a friend who always have migraine or headaches and so he bought 2 packs of that for his friend! what a joker!!! i was literally laughing my ass off! i mean,of all the things, really? after we paid,the lady who gave me back the change, gave me singapore money!! wat the f!!!!!!! it's my fault that i didn't check but who would mix singapore money in there..?! obviously they did not check!

then we walked around 3 supermarkets. nearly died. Woolworths, Asian Fruit & Veg shop and Thomas Dux. nearly went into Coles. crazy!! my legs and arms are about to break. buy so many stuff and it's so heavy, thank god we found a trolley to push it home. LOL!!

anyways, the highlight of the day was, dad taught me to make Dahl, an indian bean kind of soup/paste. HAHA! it's so easy i think i can make it myself next time! :D
i ate it with 2 pieces of roti canai for breakfast! how awesome is my day!! HAHAHA!

oh and i got a text from Heidi asking me to go sailing from 21st-25th but my parents are here!! its not that i don't want to go! =( i'm so tempted to! but of course i would priortise spending time with my parents throughout their stay, who knows i might not see them again for how long :(

i think i'll cry terribly when they're about to go back to Msia. SIGH.





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment