Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year's Eve

Ok so for NYE I initially didn’t want to go to the party that Jo organized few weeks ago because I was too lazy to dress up and it would cost $ to rent or buy the outfit, you know I just started working and all and I didn’t quite want to spend my moneys on something that I’ll probably never wear it again or even throw it away. Not that I wanted to make up an excuse but on NYE itself, I woke up with a cramp because it was the time of month, damn! I couldn’t quite walk properly without a hand pressing to my tummy and I wasn’t talking much, mainly lying in bed reading my Torment book. Urgh, suckish feeling.

So I received a text from Jo around 3ish PM asking if I was coming, I told her I had period cramps so I can’t make it. She said ‘Just come anyway.’ And I did not reply, after 10 minutes she send me another text ‘Do you need a lift?’ and I went to ask my granny if it was ok that I go to the party and not accompany them to see the fireworks, she just asked me where is my friend’s place and then allowed me to go. So I texted her and said ‘yeah I’ll get change now.’ She replied with a ‘yay’ and called me after 5 minutes to say they’re coming to get me. So I got changed, checked that everything’s in my handbag (i.e. keys, money) and I received a called from Heidi, she said ‘hey Suey! I’m in your driveway now, stalking you.’ So I literally ran out coz I don’t like making people wait for me. I saw Pebbles in the car (Heidi) and we went to pick the two Jedi’s (Jo & Keilah) at the shops because they ran out of colored hair spray and hair spray so they went to buy it, they also bought capes. LOL! Ok, so from here onwards I’ll just write the highlights of the party coz I don’t wanna type too much.

That was just the story of how I got dragged to the party. Haha!

Characters that was present:

1. Jedi Knight (Keilah Joy)

2. Jedi (Jo)

3. Pebbles (Heidi aka Pud, her nickname which explains Pebbles)

4. Bam Bam (Scott Bortfield aka Borty so Bam Bam)

5. Asterix (Adam)

6. Housewife (Hannah)

7. Snake (Sue, Keilah did my make up -.-)

8. Corpse Bride (Clouds)

9. Luigi (Laura)

10. Mario

11. Devil (Dave)

12. Angel (Annie)

13. Country Girl (Craig)

14. Hulk (Hugh)

15. Mime (Monica, she just looked really scary -.-)

16. Jamie Oliver (Jonathan Fraser, he initially didn’t come as anything but himself so we forced him 2 put on a British accent)

17. Apple iPod

18. Kissing Booth (Kitty)

19. Bandito (Benny)

20. Sherlock Holmes (Sophie)

21. Animal (more like mouse, Frenchy)

22. Rockstar (Ryan)

23. Yoga Instructor

24. Johnny Bravo (Joe Bourne)

I may have left out some but I’ll think about it later. I’ll put up the pictures so you can see for yourself. We rented a huge jumping castle with a Dragon mouth as the entrance. It was fun. The boys (Joe, Will, Nick) literally went crazy!! As long as they’re in the castle, they keep dragging people down, as in not leaving anyone standing. It was brutal. I got a kicked in my hips by Nick and Will just grabbed my leg and pulled me down so I literally fell down. I can’t even stand up straight in the castle. Grrr……

Anyhoo, at 12am we saw the fireworks and just started hugging each other!! Although I wished I had a boyfriend to share that moment with, it was still good nonetheless. Craig came and hugged me and even though it’s our first time meeting, we hugged, joked and chased each other around, well he chased me because he wanted to pull me down into the pool with him. If only he didn’t have a girlfriend………. I would’ve liked him…. Hahaha…

Oh oh, 1 more thing, Kitty wore a dress that shows her cleavage and she put a little plastic cup in the middle of her boobs and Ryan drank from the cup, my god… he looked like he’s done it a thousand times, and then Clouds drank from that cup too, she was struggling a bit. And I dunno what Clouds, Kitty and Anna were talking about but Clouds tapped my boobs, TWICE! -.- what the…

Kitty wrote on her booth, 11.30pm - 12am is Happy Hour! So all of us got a kiss from her! Haha. She kissed Clouds on the lips, well just a peck on the lips, and then she kissed me on the cheek, thank god not on my lips lol! Then Clouds leaned in to kiss my cheek. Umm… she was saying it out loud (not yelling and not whispering) that she felt like making out with someone because she drank too much alcohol lolz… then she gave me a peck on my lips! -.- I was stunned for a while but I didn’t quite mind, I think I have to admit after drinking alcohol, I too, felt like making out… haha… but I have self control and that is the reason why I think I didn’t mind, because I had a little too much to drink? Honestly speaking, if I hadn’t had alcohol, I would’ve been stunned and freaked out if a girl kissed me. I’m so against that, well if it happened to me that is…





food in Jo's fridge







what went on inside the Jumping Castle





Nick pushing or pulling anyone who's standing



The Devil and Aladdin having a friendly conversation there.



Johnny Bravo is all smiles sitting at the entrance (Dragon's Mouth)



Johnny Bravo striking a pose.



Handcuffed by the cop.



Luigi, Mario, Devil and Rapper/Pimp/Gangsta? LOL



Apple iPod



Corpse Bride & Amy Winehouse



Ghostbusters



love Corpse Bride's stockings!



Hulk & Asterix



Mime



saw this in the sky, so beautiful. it wasn't complete yet, it wrote Jesus Lives.



Bandito, Johnny Bravo, Yoga Instructor in the jumping castle.



Pebbles & Bam Bam



V for Vandetta BBQ-ing. LOL



Devil's wings broke, so Pebbles to the rescue to glue it back together hahaha!!!



Me wearing his V for Vandetta mask!



oops, the Devil looks evil behind there, maybe coz he managed to kick someone out of the castle.



Me playing with the Light Saber :D



the Housewife and Jedi.



Country Girl!!!!



Cop & Country Girl



Country Girl in the Jumping Castle, when he fell, EVERYTHING was exposed. the dude didn't wear a shorts beneath his dress. DAMN.



Hulk drinking beer with a straw through his mask LOL!



Country Girl & Johnny Bravo (who changed out of his costume) showin' some lovin' HAHAHA!



Kissing Booth, Housewife, Bam Bam, Snake & Corpse Bride





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment