Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Show Me How You BURLESQUE !!!

I was anticipating for this movie for a very long time and last night i decided i should really go and watch this movie today because Tuesdays are movie day which means any ticket you buy would be about $10. The price is $15-$20 per movie ticket on any other day.

I must tell you, I did not regret watching this movie! In fact, i was so into the movie the whole time! Christina Aguilera has been my favorite singer since she debuted and it has always been like that. I was so totally blown away by her singing and dancing! Of course, Cher was terrific as well! Cam Gigandet IS SO HOT IN BURLESQUE!!!! Omigosh, the eyeliner makes him even HOTTER! I did not know he was the actor who acted as the vampire James in Twilight, he looks so blurgh as James but as Jack in Burlesque, somebody get me the fire distinguisher quick!! hahahahah~!!

For people who loves music and appreciate varieties of music and not make people into stereotypes, you should go and watch this movie!!!!

Best $11 ever spent!!!!






i don't know about you but i really love this movie!!!! i think i might buy the dvd when it releases!

all i can say is, i can't take my eyes off Cam Gigandet & Christina Aguilera !!!!


#So get your ass up and show me how you Burlesque!!!! #

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




those eyeliner babeh!


XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment