Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good Charlotte - Sex On The Radio

went to churchie today, usually while waiting for everyone to get to church before 6pm, songs will be played on the loud speakers. and as i walked in today a punk rock kinda christian song was playing on the loud speakers. i enjoyed it but i was talking to Jo and Clouds so i wasn't exactly paying much attention to the song. Jo then told me that it was Paramore on the loud speakers.. i was like 'oh really?coolness!'.. and yeah in case you guys did not know, Paramore started out as a Christian band... they still produce Christian songs i suppose but i never heard of their Christian songs, it's my first time hearing it and it's awesome!

so after church Hannah made the best Banoffee pie ever!! mini ones!! she said she used to work in a bar back in the UK and they made those pies and that's how she got to making it! btw,she's an awesome cook! oh yeah, Monica made a date with me to meet with her at Chatswood for lunch on Tuesday but she said she has to check her schedule so hopefully it works out! i like hanging one on one or in 2 and 3's but not too many like Connect Group coz i dont like all the attention at once. LOL.

oh i ate some chips and accidentally spilled some salsa sauce on my white top!! ARGHH! thank god it's not visible... huhuhu i really hope it comes off~!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the side note, went groceries shopping earlier today and bought a 10kg pack of rice, my parents are arriving on Wednesday and the rice at home has just finished. LOL. timing just nice. bought many many veges and other stuff needed. pushed the freaking trolley back to our apartment.

while pushing the trolley back, my aunt and i kinda pushed the trolley on the bicycle lane and coz it was going downhill, not the steep kind, i just stood on the trolley and let it roll down..damn funny. my aunt was running with me coz she wanted to balance the trolley so i wouldn't fall. actually she saw me lifting my legs up to try and roll downhill and asked me to stand on it and she hold onto the side LOL. my gran just walked slowly behind us laughing away... craziness but fun!! i should remember next time when we pushed the trolley back i should roll downhill! i'm just afraid i will lose balance and the trolley go to the middle of the road. LOL! coz the sidewalk is too tight for me to roll down.. haha! oh wells...

that's about it!





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment