Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wong Fu Productions




They are (from left): Wesley Chan, Ted Fu, Phillip Wang.
(i like Phillip Wang the most i think he is funny,smart and a very chilled person, don't get me wrong,i love them all!)

Lately,if you guys dun yet already know, Wong Fu Weekends program has been my only source of entertainment, literally.

so sad case right? i've been spending so much time online coz of doing essays that i'm so oblivious to everything around me. i think i may have become dumber if i just keep facing Youtube. gahhh!

but then again,everytime i'm bored, i'll Youtube Wong Fu Weekends and watch! they entertain me a lot~ makes me laugh or smile! haha~ i heart them a lot~! such an inspiration in many aspects.

if you dunno what inspirations they gave me,maybe you should check them out on Youtube! promise,they are entertaining! :D



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment