Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

G'day Mate

this morning, i prayed at home before i went to class because i was having a presentation today and i was feeling kind of nervous,so i prayed that God will take those nervous feelings away and give me confidence and clarity. i even asked for an awesome day.

what i got was, the sun was blazing hot today,which is fine. everyone in uni seems really friendly and i got to talking to a korean girl whom i saw in SIBT previously,but never got a chance to talk to her,well that's coz i hardly see her and my hong kong friends are always around me.

well,the story before class was, i was texting with Tommy when i got to uni, i went to the ATM to withdraw some cash coz i need moneyssss.. and from the ATM machine there are 2 ways to get to the library,so i thought i'd use the back way to get to the library because once i pass the back way,walk up that flight of stairs and i'd be in front of the library entrance, which of course i see it as a short cut. so i walked towards the back way and there's this guy in front of me, he looked about 30+ - 40? staring back at me, I was busy replying Tommy's text so i didn't get a good look at the guy but i knew he was staring at me, then as i walk further, the guy stopped in his tracks and it was just me and the guy,so i thought 'oh this is not right i gotta turn back n get outta here' so i turned back and walk off to use the longer way to the library. the guy started shouting 'OIII' and showing a sign to as if why would i turn back and walk the other way. like WTF right?
so dangerous,i don't even feel safe in uni anymore man. sh*t~

so after i went to class,i did my presentation. which is fine. then rushed home to my job interview which i thought i would be late for because there were so many passengers in the bus and the traffic lights are slowing the bus down. damn it. thank god i reached there just in time for the interview and it was kinda scary. the interviews here in Australia to get even a casual job is pretty scary~ but i got accepted to do the training which is unpaid for the moment. after the training, then they'll have to see how my performance go before i get the job. sigh.. wish me luck!

overall,i can say i pretty much had a good day :)
Align Right


XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment