Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

FUN @ Jynn's.

i have stayed at Jynn's place since last Wednesday till today Sunday.

i think i have probably stayed at her place for 5 days.

tell you guys 1 story.. i came here to do my homework with Tommy,but Tommy got lazy and i got to doing my ppt slides halfway for my presentation in 2 weeks time.

anyway, during my stay,i had lots of fun with them because i can practically call them my family now. they know i need to get away from my aunt so they totally understand my situation and doesn't mind me staying here,in fact they somehow prefer it because the more the merrier right?

i was suppose to go home on Friday but Tommy told me to stay for 1 more day so i did. then on Saturday i already packed my stuff getting ready to go home and then when i walked out and already pressed the lift, i turned behind to look out the window, the rain just started pouring so i called Tommy to let me in the apartment again..LOL coz it's raining and i can't possibly go back with so many stuff plus i don't have an umbrella.

my second attempt to go home also failed. after 1 or 2 hours of hanging in the apartment,i again packed my stuff and wanted to go out but i was smart this time,i went to the balcony of Tommy and Jynn's room to check and see if it was raining, then opposite their building is a hotel, so i saw like as if someone was there staring at me but it was a blow up doll (the one where people use for sex parties,yucks) and i was looking intensely at the window to see if it is raining but then i felt like someone was waving or moving so then i look around and looked to the room next to the blow up doll, i saw a guy signaling me to call him a few times, then i shook my head and say no, later he pull up his shirt to show me his body (he wasn't fat but just 1 pack) and then i close the door and look at Tommy and said 'What the fuck!! got a guy signal me to call him and when i shook my head he pull up his shirt!!!' then Tommy asked 'where? where?' then i told him but he couldn't see the guy coz he didn't want to pop his head out the balcony. anyway we peeped through the window in the lounge. it was all funny.

anyways my days continued spending in Tommy's place will last till Tuesday because Jynn asked me to accompany her to the dance class in the city,i'm quite interested in it thats why i'm following her to go and have a look! i hope when i start working i'd take up dance classes~ it'll be so fun.



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment