Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stick To Things That Makes Me Happy?

i feel so guilty.

i always stick to things that makes me happy or at least makes me laugh for the moment.

like if i fall for a song,i'd listen to it a gazillion times before i actually put it aside and stop listening to it. i'm talking about not listening to other songs,just that one song that makes me go crazy or makes me feel good at least.

i even like to read blogs,especially the funny ones. recently i've found one interesting blog from a quite famous blogger called Poopiness,he's famous in the western and kpop world and he relates everything to poop and exaggerates it so it becomes funny! well,i can stay up all night just reading it but i don't want to and i forced myself to sleep so at least i can save some for tomorrow.

it's like if you throw me a story book like Harry Potter or Twilight,once i get into the story i wouldn't put the book down till i finish reading it.

as you can tell from my recent posts,i kept posting Ryan and Kevin's videos,which is not good because i've gotten so addicted to their videos i kept digging up for more to watch,even their really old videos. i feel like such an idiot now.

is it bad? i want to know. because i'm not only procrastinating on finishing my assignments,my grades are actually not doing so good. i feel disappointed with myself but i get distracted to other things especially music and movies. and for that,i hate myself because instead of having to be concern about my studies i went and procrastinate and take my own sweet time that usually results to me rushing last minute work and get shitty results.




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment