Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Peacock! SHOCK!

So basically I was chatting with my friend aka the Hot Stuff Bernard yesterday.
I forgot what we were talking about but it came to a point where I asked him to sing for me.
And then he started typing out words like
"I want to see your Peacock, cock, cock, your Peacock, cock. I want to see your Peacock, cock, cock, your Peacock."

I was in utter disbelief,I was in shocked!
I nearly fell off my bed! SERIOUSLY!
I told him THIS SOUNDS WRONG!
He realized it as well but....I'm just wondering what has the world become to?
I mean,Katy Perry releasing such songs... Really? I know the US Entertainment world is all about Sex,Drugs and stuff but this doesn't have to be so direct.
And obviously she used the word Peacock so that her song wouldn't be censored!
I mean, kids that have yet to reached puberty listen to this kind of songs? Come on Katy,you know better than that!

Imagine your 6 year old kid singing to the radio "I want to see your Peacock,cock,cock, your Peacock,cock"
I'm sure you would freak! I know I would!!!





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment