Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

So Paiseh Man...

Hmm... Today after class I went to the library as usual to do my work.

On my way to the library, it actually rained so I obviously took out my umbrella.

Upon arriving at the library, I was rushing to the loo and folding my umbrella at the same time when I walked towards the washroom. Along the way, I did not see where I was going coz I was busy with my umbrella, I actually knocked into a guy. *SOOOOO PAISEH*

When I looked up, I noticed I knocked into his shoulder. =.=" He had short black hair with thick frame glasses,  skinnies on with a jacket over his t-shirt and his BEATS Studio headphones hanging round his neck. Gosh, He's So CUTE!!! AHHHHHHH!!! I turned tomato red and quickly apologise for bumping into him, he apologised too because he didn't see me coming too. T_T

Anyway, yeah I could not be bothered to smile at him as I was rushing to the loo !!!!!

Gaaahhh...damn bowel.

On another note, if you have just the flu, cough or just sore throat, not even fever, would you skip class? I started to realised that people can be sooo lazy that they'll find any available excuse to not come to class.

Oh, and also, some people really dunno what is good for their health, i.e. water. If you don't drink enough water + sleeping at 3-4am every night, you're sure to get sick - sore throat. Sorry to say, people around me seem to be so ignorant about taking care of their health.

"If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive."




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment