Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Annoyed & Frustrated.

Do you ever have friends that annoys the hell outta you?

Not annoying you intentionally but maybe their habits or the things they say/ask annoys you?

I have this friend, not naming anyone, annoys me when I tell her things, yet she turns around and ask regarding that thing I just told. I mean, I just told you, didn't you listen? Don't you remember? Are you that dumb? Whats inside that head of yours?

Also, it annoys me whenever she calls people "crazy" after every comment she makes. Come on, what did that person do to you? Some things are better left unsaid. Can't you leave people alone without judging them? Is that too much to ask?

And I don't understand what is in that head of yours, don't you remember anything from maximum 2 days ago? Maybe just yesterday?

GAAAAHHH! She frustrates the hell outta me but most of the time I keep quiet.

I hope I don't explode in her face one day. Girl, watch your mouth!




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment