Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Home Is Where The Heart Is..

That's right...

"Home is where the heart is."

Don't know who created that quote but he/she is sure damn right..

Today, I took an alternative route and went to NLCC, to be honest, I kinda missed the people there heaps..

So I went with my gut, brought a friend along.

Man,the guest speaker was good. Message spoke to my heart.

The worship songs spoke to ME!

For some reason, I feel myself when I'm in NLCC, even though I don't know many people there, I just feel comfortable, like as if I'm at home. Is it wrong to feel this in a church that I don't usually go to?

God, show me your will. Tell me if I should stay in C3 or move to NLCC so that I can grow stronger in faith and spirit, show me the way. This is all for you. I don't mind travelling far, it is for you.

It just felt right to be there. This is what my gut is telling me. I feel slightly happy after meeting the people I missed. =)

XOXO

Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment