Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hmm...

Maybe it's time i should reveal something about myself..

When my friend told me she was pregnant, it should be a happy news right? I, on the other hand did not know how to react... I should be happy for her, and I really am just that my face expression isn't portraying what i feel... i feel so sorry to her,i really want her to know i was sincerely happy for her and her husband.

I think this started because i've experienced a good friend of mine getting knocked up and going through abortion, after many years, i've come to know there are few more good friends around me who went through the same thing, getting themselves pregnant because of unsafe sex and then going through abortion. I think this has created a sad feeling inside of me because I do think abortion should be forbidden.

What do you think about abortion? Support it? or not?


Sigh... i don't want these stories to create a certain kind of feeling inside of me because my reaction towards friends getting pregnant has always been shocked and then feeling sympathy for the living thing inside of them and then sympathy towards my friends because of the pain they have to go through. But somehow they are OK with it.




XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment