Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Don't Expect Anything From Anyone.

I used to think that my "friend" was really a friend to me.

Until suddenly, she decides to not contact me so often now. I wonder is it because she expects something from me that she never got? Or simply just that she has found another friend? 

If she has found another friend, then good for her. But if she expects something from me, then too bad because I have offered everything I can, all kinds of help. 

You know, I'm so tired of people trying to be your friend but expects something in return from you. I have tried my best being a friend, gave my heart sincerely, what more do you want? If it is "things" that you want, then sorry, I'm not that rich to splurge on people but occasionally I do. 

Don't understand why humans have to become this shallow. There are more important things in life than just physical 'things' if you know what I mean. 


XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment