Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Little Recap Over The Weekend.

Saturday

so i had officially started work, it was very relaxing thanks to Scott my colleague/ supervisor/ friend. the moment i walked in he was telling me that it's gonna be a relaxing day since i only teach two styles and blah blah blah, we chatted for a while but i was kinda in a blur mode so i just smiled a lot. *regrets* so yeah as you can see, a person's encouragement or comfort really helps another by starting their day or work. it's the mentality.

Sunday

2nd day of work, feeling a little nervous when i saw my morning supervisor. damn ! she's a bit strict and observant compare to the rest, so yeah i'd feel a little tension and nervous but everything went well, my day was good, and some kid sang Jingle Bell to me. haha~ i know what you're thinking. you're thinking *awwww* yes, so do i. at first he was singing Jingle Bell when he was doing backstroke and i asked him what was he singing so he sang it to me. the original version and the other version to it, insulting batman and robin. LOL. but yeah, all good.

skipped church and waited for my cousin to come because he said he wanted to take some movies/series from me but he end up not coming. man,i skipped church for nuts. oh wells.

Monday

another day at work, wasn't as nervous or whatever because it's the afternoon classes which i love the most ! wasn't stress or anything but a kid told me he broke his arm so he's just enter recovery and can't do heavy strokes/ sport. he sounds British, cute little fella. anyhoo,i let him stay on the side and do backstrokes or dolphin kicks where he doesn't have to move his left arm that much. but yeah. all good as well.

i thank God for giving me a good work experience these past few days because i'd pray every time before i go and it always turn out good :)

went to Connect Group, Hannah made some gingerbread cookies, omg so yum! there's Christmas Tree shape, Ginger Bread man shape and stars and butterflies. pretty! i love gingerbread cookies! had a great time at Connect.

going to camp this Friday, kinda pumped about it. Jo said she'd send me the list of things to bring but i had not received it. she said she'd send it again.

my Internet died, so yes i'd be at home with no Internet till the 11th. but i'd be at camp by then so i'll prolly online on the 12th. sorry to my dear friends.

p.s. thank god i got shows/series to keep me occupied when there isn't any Internet. oh in case you're wondering how i got to post this up, it's because i'm at the Lane Cove library using the wireless Internet. it's free but it's SLOW. haha.

don't miss me. xo



XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment