Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas & Boxing Day.

Christmas Day

Well, i spent my Christmas Day at my cousin's for the whole day. When the adults are playing Mah Jong and sleeping and watching tv, my cousin bro and I went into his room and played online games. HAHAHA! Facebook games, he's like so obsessed with Restaurant City and wants to complete all his dishes to Level 10 that I was forced had to trade ingredients with him. urgh. so after trading the ingredients I got bored of Restaurant City and told him I don't want to even log on to my RC anymore. LOL. he said 'yeah same.' coz it took us a while to trade the stuff and by the time we did it,we got bored. LOL. so i suggested a stupid game, well, not stupid but we used to play it when we were young. I'm talking about when I was 14 or 15 years old,I was really into that game. I'm not sure if many of you know this but it's called Neopets. yes, I suggested we go to the Neopets website so we can play games. we wanted to play puzzle games like Destruct-O-Match, Scrabble, and etc. haha! I totally felt like a kid again, because last week or 2 weeks ago I happen to create a new Neopets account so we log in to mine and played the games which was good coz that means I earn my NP moneysss. hahahahaah! yes, the more games you play, the more money you earn. So, by evening we had even more food and everyone was stuffed! then to the opening presents part, I'm quite happy coz I received 4 presents and it was sweet!


Boxing Day

Went to Uncle William's place today. okay, Uncle William is related to me how? You see, my mom's younger sister's husband's youngest brother. makes sense? he's my cousin's uncle. it's like my 2nd cousin? anyways, met a lot of my 2nd cousins ever since I came to Australia. my cousin's cousins that is, I'm not directly blood related to them. they are a bunch of fun people, outgoing and all. ever since I arrived, been eating non-stop, worst than Christmas Day. =.=" anyway, they are Indonesian-Chinese and cousins all have been brought up here in Australia so they pretty much only speak english. the adults speak a little of the Indonesian language.

anyway, most of the cousins have boyfriends or girlfriends so they brought their other half to this gathering which was funny, serving Indonesian food and speaking Indonesians makes them all lost. hahaha~ only coz they're local Aussies. my family is so multiracial it's so cool and awesome! haha. Cousin Anna's boyfriend Zac, is Canadian living and working in Australia. Cousin Raphael is a quarter dutch (so damn bloody handsome but has a daughter Ava who's so damn hyper =.=). Uncle Harry's first wife was Aussie so his daughter is a halfie who then married an Aussie so their 3 kids (Rowan, Taylor (girl), Alex) are very Aussie looking rather than Asian lol. Cousin Ben has an Aussie girlfriend Naomi, who's Jewish. Cousin Angie has an Aussie boyfriend and of course my direct cousin Kim has an Aussie boyfriend too. so you see, we're very mixed up like that. oh, Angie's step dad is a British guy! LOL.

anyways, around 4pm ish late in the evening, we all felt tired and rested and that 3 monkeys, Rowan,Alex and Taylor wanted to play TIP which was OMG! they just wouldn't leave us alone especially Angie, Scott (Angie's bf) and Kim. HAHA! thank god my brother and I sat very far away from them. I just got really bored coz most of them had left and I just kept on taking drinks to drink, eating cherries and stuff. gah~ I'm sure whatever fat i lost has all been put back on and maybe more. dayyyuummm. Taylor kept drinking my coke and take my cherries. gah~ she just loves to stick to me like that LOL. but uber cute! she's like 9 years old but tall for a 9 yr old. haha!

oh we had Ayam Panggang, Prawn & Vege, some i dunno what Liver (Chicken liver?), grilled pork chops, rice, fried noodle, Beef rendang (Indonesian style), Chendol and Mangoes for dessert & Uncle Harry's vinegar chilli (uber spicy to others but not for me, but YUM). OMG SO YUM! NOMNOMNOM!

anyhoo, after all the makan-makan, it was time to go home, didn't even bring my swimmers to swim at Uncle William's pool thanks to the stupid weatherforecast who told us that it was gonna rain with thunder storm today. when we're about to leave then the sky just turned gloomy and the wind was gushing like madness. blew my hair everywhere! Thank god when we're in the car only it started to rain and that was like 8ish pm. gaaah... oh well, the next time i go to his place i gotta bring my swimmers for sure!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh i ate too much that i came back and tried to make myself puke when i was about to take my shower by shoving my finger down my throat but it didn't work. my tummy don't feel so good the whole day it's like bloating and expanding and just makes me feel blah.





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment