Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Cousin's 21st.

so if you have read my SEE CAMP post,you'd probably know i've left camp on Saturday arvo instead of Sunday. WHY? coz i got a cousin's 21st to attend. i'm not complaining, it turned out to be a good party that i actually enjoyed although i missed camp more.

so i came back by train and bus ALONE from camp praying that the party will be good. at least not to disappoint me where i'll probably hate parties in the future if it interferes with my church stuff. i listened to some good music on my mobile phone and prayed along the way.

PRAYER ANSWERED.

my cousin Matt went to Chatswood to pick up a friend that he's bringing to the party and i obviously got to know that friend as well. when we reached the party, i was thinking i didn't know anyone except cousins and this will probably be a shitty party for me. as me and Brandon (cousin's friend) arrived first, we brought up the balloons for deco and started chatting which turned out really good. then later on everybody started arriving and my brother happened to chat with Brandon as well and i got to chat with them too. that's coz i only know Brandon out of so many people in the party. anyways, 1st glass of red wine already made me tipsy, so i started blurted out stuff. which actually made me click with Brandon. anyhoos, 1 drink led to another, i suddenly had 4 drinks already, and my stupid mistake was i mixed drinks. no wonder the tipsyness worsen.

1. red wine
2. beer
3. champagne + cranberry juice
4. champagne + cranberry juice
5. tequila shot

after the 4th glass, i was sitting on the couch watching my aunts dance and also my gran. not bad for an 80 yr old ay? anyways, when the song I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith came on,everyone started singing. i was sitting on the couch singing alone coz my feet is sore from blisters and i have to look after my aunt's bags etc. Brandon came over and put 1 arm around me and started singing with me. how nice of him! he was obviously drunk/tipsy too. i was certainly tipsy. later on i went to the dancefloor and dance and my distant cousin Anna bought 10 shots, Rachel (also my distant cousin) forced me to take 1 shot. damn! after that shot, i was really thinking i might just passed out on the floor. but no,i went home, washed my face, brushed my teeth and went straight to bed. like i can't even think anymore,i can't walk straight, it's so bad. anyways it was fun. i danced a lot even with some of the birthday girl's friends even though i didn't know them or their names but we had fun! :D

so yes, i can't say i've regretted coming back from camp coz i did enjoy myself too.





XOXO
Sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment